2018 Executive Conference Agenda
"Turning Innovation 'Talk' Into Tangible Results"
• Welcome, Theme, Speaker Introductions
- Dr. Mike Fralix, President, [TC]2 (Conference Moderator)
• Keynote Address: "Driving Growth Through Innovation"
- Robert Tucker, President, The Innovation Resource
• "Traditional Sizing Doesn't Work, So We Built a New Approach"
- Matt Hornbuckle, Founder, Stantt
• "Ed Talks: Industry Innovator Spotlights"
- Ed Gribbin, Senior Advisor, Alvanon plus other SPESA members
• Chairman's Address
- Sam Simpson, Sr. Advisor, Gerber Technology
6:30 PM - Networking Reception / Dinner at Omni Hotel
Thursday Morning, September 27
7:30 AM - Breakfast
8:30 AM - 2nd General Session
• "Smarter to Market"
- Isaac Korn, Director of Innovation, Perry Ellis International
• "Digital and Traditional Marketing Trends: How to Stay Competitive"
- Jamie Bibb, Director of Engagement, Communica
10:15 AM - Networking Break
10:45 AM - 3rd General Session
• "Addressing the Need for Speed: A Digitally-Connected Micro-Factory for an On-Demand World"
- Matthew Cochran, CCO, PAAT Int'l./OnPoint Mfg.
- Patrick Clark, President, Nextwave
- Other speakers to be announced
Thursday Afternoon, September 27
12:15 PM - Lunch
1:00 PM - 4th General Session
• "Tales from the Tradeshow Floor"
- Kristy Meade, Messe Frankfurt USA
• "Trade, Tariffs, Trump, Turmoil: Get the Facts on the Current State of Play"
- Nicole Bevins Collinson, Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.
• "SPESA Speaks"
- Benton Gardner, President, SPESA
- Nina McCormack, CFO, DAP America (SPESA Chairman-Elect)
2:10 PM - Adjourn
2:40 PM - Meet in Lobby for Transportation to Churchill Downs
3:00 PM - Kentucky Derby Museum • Behind The Scenes Tour of Churchill Downs • Networking Reception • Dinner • Races at Churchill Downs
8:30 PM - Return to Omni Hotel