2021 SPESA Advancements in Manufacturing Technologies Conference
Thank you to everyone who joined us for the 10th SPESA Advancements in Manufacturing Technologies Conference August 24, 2021, in Raleigh!
SPESA’s Advancements Conference is a unique opportunity to not only learn about new ideas, solutions, and technology available for the sewn products industry, but to also ask all the questions you’ve ever wanted answered from the people who create the solutions and products you need.
This conference features SPESA members who are happy to discuss the products they make as well as the challenges they still want to tackle to improve efficiency, speed, and accuracy in sewn products manufacturing.
What makes this year’s event unique? Well, a lot. The past eighteen months taught us a great deal about the power of perseverance and the importance of ingenuity. A lot stopped in 2020. But innovation — especially across the sewn products industry — didn’t. And we want to talk about it:
- How will the industry pivot from PPE to new segments in need?
- How has consumer-driven production reshaped the industry dynamic?
- What role did Covid-19 play in supply chain disruption? And, how has the industry responded?
These are just some of the questions that will guide our conversation in August. And we hope you’ll join us for it!
The Advancements Conference is meant for sewn products manufacturers – speakers will touch on fashion, apparel, automotive, interior design, furniture upholstery, technical textiles, and more – brands, retailers, suppliers, government officials, and anyone interested in learning more about the latest and greatest innovation in the sewn products industry and what is yet to come.
The Advancements Conference runs from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. divided into four panel discussions with plenty of time for audience questions.
Techtextil North America 2021
After a successful experiment in 2019, this event will once again be co-located with Techtextil North America.
SPESA attendees will receive a Techtextil North America exhibit hall pass and access to the evening reception. This year's show will feature a Texprocess Americas Pavilion and a chance for attendees to meet with machinery, equipment, and technology suppliers to meet all of their supply chain and manufacturing needs.
A discounted EARLY BIRD registration of $195 per attendee is available until July 2, 2021. After that, the registration fee is $245 per attendee. Registration includes a full day of education and lunch.
Each attendee will also receive a Techtextil North America exhibit hall pass ($115 value) and access to the evening reception (priceless).
We ask you to please register for the Advancements Conference by COB August 20th to ensure your exhibit hall and reception passes can be secured in advance. Late registration may cause on-site delays.
SPESA does not have a private room block for this event. However, attendees may make reservations through the Techtextil North America hotel portal. Rooms have been reserved at several downtown Raleigh hotels ranging $124-219 per night.
SPESA members interested in sponsoring or presenting at the 2021 Advancements Conference should contact Michael McDonald at email@example.com or (336) 202-3605.
- SPESA will be following the CDC's recommended Covid guidelines as well as rules put in place by the Raleigh Convention Center during this event. Event details and safety instructions will be shared with attendees before the event.
- Advancements attendees should NOT purchase a Techtextil North America exhibit hall pass, it is included as part of your SPESA registration. However, if you are interested in purchasing access to the Techtextil North America Symposium, you must do so separately.
- The SPESA Advancements Conference is NOT part of the Techtextil North America Symposium.
- Refunds for this event are available until July 24th. After this date, refunds may be issued on a case by case basis.