SPESA & VDMA Joint Webinar July 29th
SPESA and VDMA Textile Care, Fabric and Leather Technology (TFL) are hosting a members-only joint webinar, Wednesday, July 29th, on the role Covid-19 has played in disrupting the sewn products industry and how the U.S. and Europe have responded to the crisis. This discussion will feature insights from industry experts on emerging trends, opportunities for adaptation, and more. The last thirty minutes will be designed as an open-forum discussion, providing an opportunity for all webinar participants to ask questions and share their perspectives.
- 10:00 am | Introduction & Recent Developments in the U.S. (Michael McDonald, President, SPESA)
- 10:10 am | Introduction & Recent Developments in Europe (Elgar Straub, Managing Director, VDMA TFL, & Claudia Lindner, Marketing, VDMA TFL)
- 10:20 am | Update from VDMA TFL Companies (Fabrizio Giachetti, CEO, Morgan Tecnica Spa, & Dietrich Eickhoff, Chairman of the Board, Dürkopp Adler AG)
- 10:40 am | Update from SPESA Companies (Lenny Marano, Chief Commercial Officer, Gerber Technology, & Warren Shannon, Sales and Operations Manager, Mitsubishi Electric Industrial Sewing Machines)
- 11:00 am | Discussion & Comments from Webinar Participants